Monday, September 5, 2011

Back from my travels

After a fantastic 2 months travelling SE Asia and Australia I'm finally back in the UK.  Unfortunately my web hosting expired during my travels so I had to move my Wordpress database over to wordpress.com (not easy on a slow Vietnamese computer in downtown Saigon!).  A few things seem to have been lost in the transfer such as the plugins I had for displaying code and the theme I was using but other than that it seems fine.  Gone are the days when I used to love hosting my own websites; it's just so much less hassle to have it hosted and maintained on your behalf!  If I get on with wordpress.com then I'll restore my domain name to permanently point here (they make you pay for the privilege!).

Just about to embark on some custom component work for a large public sector organisation so expect some more posts on that area soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment